Thursday, August 1, 2013

Greatest Day EVAR

Cheese gets new stickers while on vacation with Papaw and Grandma in the Smokey Mountains.

"This is the GREATEST day of my life"

I wish, even if for a moment, that I could be THAT excited for something so menial as stickers. 


Cheese gets a new puppy beanie baby while on vacation with Papaw and Grandma in the Smokey Mountains.

"This is definitely the GREATEST day of my life"

Cheese gets rocks from the Mill in the Smokey Mountains:

"The Smokey Mountains are the GREATEST days ever!"

Cheese gets fudge from the candy store in the Smokey Mountains and eats all of it before returning home:

"Can you take me back next weekend to get more chocolate fudge?"

"I can make you fudge at home, Cheese. " says Grandma

"But I want to go back to the Smokeys naow!"


Cheese had the GREATEST days of her eight short years in the Smokey Mountains. I am guessing we will be making another trip soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment