Friday, August 2, 2013

FAYAT

Eating pizza for dinner, I see Cheese quickly eat her piece. I scarf down half a pizza in no time. She keeps taking all the crust from everyone and eating them and eying me the entire time.

We keep talking as she is eating, it goes a little bit something like this:

Cheese: I CAN'T STOP EATING THESE!! They are so good!

Me: Don't eat too many! They'll make you sick. And they are so good because they are full of yummy carbs.

Cheese: I don't care, I want to eat them all!

Me: Carbs make you chubby. Believe me I know.

Cheese: It's okay, when we take a family picture I make you look skinny cause I stand in front of you.

Me: *Blank stare, straight mouth*

Me: I was skinny when you were a baby.

Cheese: *Rolls eyes and makes a smirky face*

Cheese: *Looks down nose like a cop, moves her invisible aviators* I'm gonna need to see proof of this.

Me: Ask grandma!

Grandma: *Nods, laughing*

Cheese: I don't think so...

Me: What are you saying?

Cheese: Nothing...you told me if I couldn't say anything nice then don't say anything at all. And what I was gonna is NOT pooooolite.

Me: Are you saying I am fat?

Cheese: You're not fayat. (This is her drawl on it...I wish inflection of tone could be typed)

Me: Well, what exactly are you saying to me?

Cheese: *smirk* Nothing.

Me: Go ahead...say it.

Cheese: Well, *I* didn't say it but yes...yes, you are fayat.

Me: *straightest of straight line mouths*

Cheese shrugs her little shoulders, and smiles with that evil grin that looks so scarily familiar.

Now I am going to go eat a pint of ice cream and add to my fayat...wait that's NOT polite!

No comments:

Post a Comment